Junior – Mid WordPress Developer
Permanent Full Time – Remote India
Role: Wordpress Developer
Duration: Full Time
Team: Wordpress and UI Delivery Team
An exciting new role is now available for a Junior – Mid WordPress Developer. You will be working on a variety of projects, giving you exposure to a wide range of clients, industry types and will require different skillsets depending on the client brief.
About the role:
- Building websites from scratch from supplied design files to the exact specification.
- Adding new pages / features to existing websites
- Building all websites to be responsive and testing across all devices to ensure compatibility
- Researching and implementing best practise solutions for plug in’s
- Trouble shooting errors and liaising with support teams to resolve efficiently
- Problem solving bespoke build requests and ways in which to build it
- Conducting regular software and plug in updates across all client websites
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 1.5 years experience
- Experience in WordPress | HTML | PHP | Java Script | CSS | Woocommerce | Divi Builder
- Ability to manage multiple projects, be self-driven and work to client deadlines
- Work both independently and within a team, this will be a varied role that will require you to be able to work well in both working environments
Nice to have but not essential:
Experience in reading design files from Figma or Adobe and basic SEO understanding (not essential). The ideal applicant will be willing to learn and upskill if required.
Please include examples of wordpress sites built with your application.