Welcome to the latest updates across our integrated energy products for Customers, Suppliers and TPIs.
Smart Applications – One Great Solution.
Welcome to the latest updates currently being rolled out across the Utilidex Energy. Hub for all our Customers, Suppliers and Service Providers/TPIs.
This month our update includes three new features. Our on-going developments continue to deliver benchmarks in ‘New Energy’ further establishing a user friendly, yet powerful Energy Platform for you, your team and stakeholders.
Utilidex – My Analytics
My Analytics – The Cockpit of your energy rocket!
Suppliers, Customers and Service providers/TPIs can now personalise their own dashboard and content to display the key data that is relevant to them. The dashboard provides a great first glance when logging in, from which you can then navigate to the more granular Business Intelligence tools and reports available within your Energy.Hub. It is like the cockpit of your energy rocket where you can:
- Keep track on items that matter to you. Whether you’re a Site Administrator needing up to date information on site changes, or an Energy Manager who needs to constantly tweak budgets resulting from unanticipated events like COVID-19, you can now create your own personalised Dashboard’s.
- View multiple widgets answering questions such as, what is the total number of meters within my portfolio, consumption & carbon vs. last year, through to how much money has been saved through the billing processing engine.
We’ll be rolling out new widgets and charts on a fortnightly basis and would love to hear your feedback on the stats and information that matters most to you. We would like to say a special thanks to our exceptional customers, who keep providing invaluable input and information to help make our products better for everyone!
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
New Feature – Automation
Quickly and easily compare supplier or service provider information
It has always been our philosophy to have everyone working on the same data. And we have gone to great lengths to make sure everyone can log into a central platform to see the most up-to-date information.
- We have released a site list comparison tool, which allows you to upload a site list so you can then compare it against your own portfolio. The report will then highlight discrepancies between the lists so you can correct any data between parties.
- In the future we see a move to an automated monthly process between suppliers and TPIs/Service Providers, which is run automatically at the start of the month. Our research indicates that the two biggest sources of bill errors are incorrect meter data, and differences in site data.
- Using a set of standard templates, you can upload a site list from your supplier or service provider. The tool compares what is in the list with what is in your system, detailing missing sites, closed sites, and change of businesses. You can then use this information to easily correct the data within the new Site Administration process.
Taking a proactive approach to site management data will reduce billing errors, make purchase lists more accurate and help with the management of your estate between your trusted supply partners
Updated Feature – User Management
Our goal is to allow you to set up and share energy data across your partners, suppliers and customers so everyone can engage in energy. To help with the process of setting up different types of users, we’ve extended the capability for our customers to edit/update and create their own user roles.
- Our customers can create different groups and classes of users which can then have different levels of access to the modules/menus as well as different data sets within the application.
- The new User management tool allows customers to easily set up a new role. i.e. you can add a profile named ‘Site User’, or ‘Site User (Advanced)’ and define the exact screens and data they have access to.
Updated Feature – Search for and administer your group and customer information within a few clicks
Customers with large numbers of end users can now quickly update the group information from within the group’s administrative menu. We have added our new data tables allowing you to search for and find information rapidly.
Four reasons to switch across today
Easy and intuitive to use
Our modern and innovative technology solution has been built with energy professionals in mind and we’re constantly going out of way to make your job easier.
Make everyone part of the energy challenge.
The Energy.Hub is available across web, mobile, dashboards and wallboards, meaning you can get your entire energy estate behind you in your carbon and cost reductions.
Simple and affordable pricing with no hidden user costs
You purchase a single licence which allows you unlimited users, meaning all stakeholders can easily view the data that’s relevant to them without you having to pay more.
Technology that doesn’t stand still
Don’t settle for the outdated and frustrating systems of yesterday. The Utilidex Energy.Hub is a cloud-first built platform which means your system will get instantly updated with all the latest features – for free.
Request a demo from one of our experts
Applications to help you do more.
You can purchase any one of our software products direct as a customer, or through our partner consultancy firms (TPIs), or via energy suppliers. Our goal is to make it easy for you to work together, and stay in control of your energy estate.
Understand your energy data with our detailed energy insights and powerful reporting features.
Utility Bill Validation
Automate your bill validation with straight-through processing from EDI receipt to payments in minutes.
Trading and Energy Procurement